Planning for Families with Special Needs
Exceptional Parent Magazine www.epmagazine.com in collaboration with the law firm of Mandelbaum Salsburg lawfirm.ms are pleased to invite you to a complimentary, virtual Workshop - Planning for Families with Special Needs on Tuesday evening, February 9th at 7pm.
Have you spent sleepless nights worrying about how you are going to be able to provide for your special needs loved one without jeopardizing the aid and support they require?
Do you find it difficult to navigate the complex and often confusing information regarding special needs trusts to protect your family?
If so, register for this informative webinar below.
In the Planning for Families with Special Needs Webinar, attorneys Richard Miller and Shawna Brown of Mandelbaum Salsburg, will guide you through the basics of estate planning, government benefits, guardianships and planning for individuals with special needs. Richard and Shawna specialize in special needs planning and will answer a range of questions, including:
- When are guardianships, conservatorships and other protective arrangements necessary?
- What are the benefits of a last will and testament, power of attorney, and living will?
- How can I qualify for and supplement public benefits, such as SSI and Medicaid, without jeopardizing eligibility?
- What is an ABLE account and when should it be used?
- What is the difference between self-settled and third-party special needs trusts?
- Who should serve as trustee and what are the responsibilities of a trustee?
We are looking forward to sharing all of this pertinent information to help you and your family. The Planning for Families with Special Needs webinar is open to all but Registration is Required in advance using the link below.
Register Now: https://lawfirm.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-ZCt4Id-Rs-VzBdFMiwHWw